Wednesday 23 May 2012

Pretty Pastels and Procrastination



Procrastination, a word that many of us can associate with especially when you have exams. If your like us and currently have exams then you will know exactly what I'm talking about...






From Left to right:
- OPI 'Rumples Wiggins' '
- Rimmel 045 'Misty Jade'
-OPI 'Whats with the cattitude?' 

During my 'break' from revision yesterday, which then turned into a mini marathon of Sex And The City reruns I decided that as it was feeling a bit more like summer, I would paint my nails. I'm really lusting over these pretty pastel colours at the moment whether it be in a cute dress or just something to put on your nails.


Pastels at 3.1 Phillip Lim S/S 2012

As you can see pastels are trending on many runways for S/S 2012 collections. These colours are pretty, elegant, demure and also very fun! 

Demi x

No comments:

Post a Comment