Saturday 20 April 2013

Here comes the sun!

Ok, so whilst I appreciate that talking about the weather isn't the most exciting topic since sliced bread, I do have to mention that this lovely blue sky we are experiencing has lifted my spirits and I feel excited for the summer ahead (fingers crossed!).

So with this lovely weather in mind, its (almost) time to tuck away those baggy wooly jumpers in place of some bright, colourful numbers. I recently invested in a lovely playsuit from River Island which didn't leave me penniless.


Green tile cutout playsuits - £25.00 (there are other patterns available too)
 
 
Also, as its beginning to warm up now is around the time that I like to start searching for some practical yet pretty sandals. I feel that my feet have been suffocated by the many winter days (and nights) of wearing boots or UGGS that they deserve some fresh air! I really do believe with shoes that its worth paying a little extra for a decent pair. Kurt Geiger always springs to mind! Whilst I appreciate that some of their styles are a little more on the pricey side these sandals, that I adore, aren't too expensive...
KG Kurt Geiger MOBSTER sandals (TAN) -£75.00
 
 
 
They also do these sandals in a black and a white version. I think they are such a staple when it comes to your summer wardrobe. Team then with wash jeans and a baggy T-shirt or wear with a flowery dress, they are extremely versatile!
 
 
One final thing: SUNGLASSES!
 
I cannot live when the sun is out without a pair of sunnies. I currently own a pair of Ray Ban Wayfayers in a deep mulberry colour. However, I really want a new pair of sunglasses and this is a difficult choice when there are so many styles you could go for. If any of you have any suggestions for sunglasses it would be much appreciated...
 
Hope you are all enjoying yourselfs wherever you are (with or without the sun shining, hopefully with!)
 
 
Demi xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment